It can sometimes help to:
- Trying slowing down if you feel you are getting close and you want to last a bit longer.
- Masturbate an hour or two before having sex.
- Reduce anxiety, worry and pressure.
- Use a thick condom to help decrease sensation therefore delay ejaculation.
- If you feel you are close to ejaculation, you can try delaying it by changing what you are doing. Like if you are having penetrative sex you could withdraw your penis and do other thing like kissing.
- Try taking some deep breaths: This can help shutting down the reflex that create ejaculation.
- Have sex with your partner on top.
- Take break during sex and start thinking about something boring.
If you want further help and support with premature ejaculation, talk to your doctor about it.
Did you know?
As well as helping delaying ejaculation, condoms are the only method of contraception that also protects you from STI and unwanted pregnancy.
Always use a condom during sex.